We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Translate product strategy into functional requirements that lead to customer outcomes, and work with Design and User Research teams to create prototypes and final designs
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market
• Provide input into product launches while working with related FBS teams
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
• Represent the company by working closely with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Proven working experience in product management, product planning or program management
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
• Problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
• Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
• MS/BS degree
• Experience in real estate industry is definitely a plus
• Comfortable working in a remote capacity if you are not located in Fargo, ND.
If you’re interested in this position please apply by sending an email to the address listed below with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for the position.
We’re FBS – a 100% employee-owned, Fargo-based real estate technology company built on a culture of freedom, opportunity and respect. While we’ve been around for over 40 years, as a 100% employee-owned company, you get entrepreneurial energy, innovation, and big thinking: deadlines to beat, challenges to conquer, and emerging technology to chase without the volatility, uncertainty, and risk of a start-up. Collaboration, communication and creativity are valued.