FBS is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic communicator to work as an Instructional Designer. This person will use WalkMe to create guided help walkthroughs to complement additional system training resources such as video tutorials, webinars, and in-person training.
What You’ll Do
- Create guided help walkthroughs to help end-users of our MLS software learn system functions.
- Maintain existing walkthroughs and update as features change.
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Projects, Support, Marketing, and Product teams to define the walkthroughs needed.
- Define goals for mobile walkthroughs and launch WalkMe mobile for Flexmls in 2020.
- Seek evaluation and feedback to continuously improve training material.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating metrics about usage and success of guided help walkthroughs.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience learning new technology and describing it to a variety of audiences.
- 2 or more years of experience working with WalkMe or similar software to create learning tools for software end-users.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Experience in real estate or multiple listing software is a strong benefit but not a requirement.
Here at FBS, our software products drive our success. In fact, we’re one of the top three vendors in the world for MLS software and growing fast. Hiring the best and the brightest means we pay competitively, have strong healthcare benefits, provide a professional-yet-casual, resource-rich working environment (both local and remote) and enjoy the freedom to be individuals who work together towards common goals. Your peers aren’t co-workers, they’re owners; FBS is 100% employee-owned. That means each employee-owner earns company stock in addition to their salaries for maintaining the company’s growth and success.
At FBS, you get entrepreneurial energy, innovation, and big thinking: deadlines to beat, challenges to conquer, and emerging technology to chase without the volatility, uncertainty, and risk of a start-up. As an owner at FBS, you actually do get out what you’ve put in. If you are looking for a place where your creativity, knowledge, and expertise will be appreciated and rewarded in a team of passionate, intelligent, and fun teammates, we encourage you to apply by submitting by your résumé and explanation of why you think you’re a good fit for this position.