We’re seeking a Customer Engagement Specialist to join the FlōPlan™ product Customer Success Team.
You’ll be responsible for measurably increasing App adoption and usage with real estate professionals in conjunction with efforts led by the Customer Success Director and Marketing. You’ll proactively reach out to and engage with real estate professionals to foster awareness, understanding and compel the adoption of the FlōPlan System. This new position is important to building mass adoption of a newly launched, innovative and one-of-a-kind product. An enthusiastic, positive, roll-up-the-sleeves, approach that is resourceful, open and flexible is absolutely necessary as we build the foundation. This new position is important to building mass adoption of a newly launched, innovative and one-of-a-kind App; an enthusiastic, positive, roll-up-the-sleeves, approach that is resourceful, open and flexible is absolutely necessary as we build the foundation.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn, understand and adapt to parameters of promoting to real estate professionals; work with Sales and Customer Success Leadership as feasible to ensure positive, productive outcomes
- Perform research and develop target customer list and associated marketing/call strategy
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Operations and FloPlan Product Marketing to develop and execute lead-gen programs within existing technology platforms that get FloPlan in front of Target Agents to include:
- Email campaigns
- Social Media campaigns
- Digital / Web Targeting*
- Other opportunities as identified
- Develop and follow a daily call plan to maximize consistent agent-touch
- Host targeted webinars and other promotional/training sessions online
- Work with FloPlan team to build crossover campaigns that maximize existing FloPlan power users
- Provide activity-based reporting; measures success of activities
- Develop content for email campaigns in collaboration with FloPlan marketing team
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-5 years direct promotion and/or sales (end user) experience with proven ability to steward clients through the sales funnel to close, from prospect to close, with Apps and/or software.
- 2-5 years Real Estate experience (Agent, assistant, software or App sales to real estate agents)
- Confident, professional, promotionally focused communicator
- Promotional/marketing experience or marketing degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset, an enthusiastic, roll-up-the-sleeves, approach that is resourceful, open and flexible, necessary to create the foundation of growing businesses at the earlier stages of lifecycle
- Some digital & social media marketing experience
- High comfort & capability with market-targeting and cold calling strategies
- Disciplined approach to work
- High sense of urgency
- Independently driven, self initiating
At FBS, our software products + our people drive our success. We’re one of the top three vendors in the world for MLS software and growing. Hiring the best and the brightest means we pay competitively, have strong healthcare benefits, provide a professional-yet-casual, resource-rich working environment (both local and remote) and enjoy the freedom to be individuals who work together towards common goals. FBS is 100% employee owned so your peers aren’t co-workers, they’re business owners. That means each employee-owner earns company stock in addition to their salaries for contributing to the company’s growth and long-term success: you actually get out what you’ve put in. There’s no bureaucracy or red tape; just a solid team of experts who love coming to work, collaborating, getting things done and making customers happy every day.
Ready to Apply? Email kprior@fbsdata with your current resume (resume via your LinkedIn profile is a-ok) and a summary that tells us a bit about you and the experience you have that will help our team succeed.